Careline Clinic’s Culture
Upholding our patients Human Dignity is the Beacon of Careline Clinics activities. It is transparent in our continuous commitment to deliver:
- Exception quality Care
- Professional Psychiatry and Nursing Services to our patients in our therapeutic environment
Careline Clinic has taken great care in creating a relaxing and homely environment where we equip our patients with Psychotherapy crisis resolution skills to cope with life challenges. We have empathy for our patients who are fragile, have been emotionally traumatized and are dealing with personal problems.
Careline Clinic employees have high work ethic standards (driven by our code of conduct), are loyal and prepared to walk the extra mile.
We work closely together in minimizing risk that might jeopardise the health and safety of our employees, patients and the public. We safeguard patients and employees by providing and maintaining a safe and stimulating work environment, where reasonably practical.
Employees and Personnel are empowered to uphold Human Dignity and they are able to provide a Caring Healing Service for you by Restoring and upholding your Human Dignity.
Careline Clinic’s Journey
What initiated as a succession of ideas, images, ambition and a strongly desired goal back in 2010 soon became a reality in 2015 when the first patient was welcomed and admitted on the 31st of August 2015 in CARELINE CLINIC PRIVATE PSYCHIATRY HOSPITAL.
According to South Africa Statistics
- Between 1% and 31% of the South African population are likely to suffer from a mental health problem, severe enough to require hospitalization
- The likes of one in five South Africans are significantly affected by a mental Disorder
- Nearly 20% of high school students a year think about fatally harming themselves
The following needs were identified for the Establishing of Careline Clinic
- Provide private hospital beds for Psychiatry in the Province
- Obviate patients traveling to other Provinces for Psychiatry admissions
- Reduce the burden of mental Disease and suffering
- Provide exceptional quality care to residents of the Northern Cape
- Stimulate economic growth in the Northern Cape
Careline Clinic Ltd is an investment initiated in the Northern Cape Province that are committed to quality health Care
- Promotes health and welfare of our Clients
- Optimize resources in ensuring a profitable outcome
Careline Clinic‘s Journey commenced when the shareholders and funders envisioned the Private Mental Health Hospital which is the 1st of its kind in the Northern Cape Province. We offer
- 24 Male and 24 Female Voluntary Beds
- 20 Child/Adolescent Psychiatry services needing hospital care.
Our strife has been fulfilled towards establishing of a multi-disciplinary team that will provide all core Psychiatry services cost effectively to the population of the Northern Cape.