Care 4 Youth @ Careline Clinic
Date: Friday, 16 June 2017
Venue: Careline Clinic Private Psychiatry Hospital
You are cordially invited to our CARE 4 YOUTH event.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health in Children/Adolescents
- Presentation: Clinical Psychologist Dr. A Robertson
- Lucky Draw
CHILD/ ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY SERVICES:
Careline Clinic has a full-range of Psychiatric Services specifically created to meet the needs of children, teens and their families.
If they have problems with sadness, fear, anger, attention and learning, strange behaviour, weight/relationship trouble, struggling with grieve, divorce, trauma, substance misuse or mental illness;
Our Multi-Disciplinary team provides a comprehensive caring, healing service to uphold the Human Dignity of our Children and Teenagers.
Careline Clinic is licenced to admit 20 CHILD\ADOLESCENTS between the ages of 12-18.
- 24hour professional nursing care in a protective environment
- Multi-disciplinary team
- PLAY Therapy Assessment Room
- School holiday Peer/Group Programmes
- Occupational Therapy Room and Kitchen (recreation, emotional growth, learning process)
- Own court yard with various outdoor games and activities
WE EMPOWER OUR ADOLESCENT PATIENTS WITH AS MANY SKILLS AS POSSIBLE TO ENABLE THEM TO COPE WITH LIFE CHALLENGES.
R31 PROVINCIAL ROAD, KIMBERLEY, 8301
RSVP: 0626345684 / 0834579599
T: 053 030 0014