Adult Voluntary Psychiatry
Includes patients with:
- Mood disorders (Depression),
-Anxiety Disorders (Schizophrenia)
-Obsessive Compulsive Disorders,
-Grievance and loss
- Careline Clinic Offers: 48 Adult Voluntary beds with medium security.
- A Seclusion Room with high security (should patient requires it before transferring to an involuntary admission facility).
- 24 hour protective environment with professional nursing care.
- Psychiatrists, Clinical Psychologists, General Practitioner, Pathologists.
- Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Occupational Therapy Assistant, Social Workers, Registered Trauma Counsellor, Motivational Speakers and Pastors.
- Comprehensive group therapy programme.
- Balanced/ Prescribed diet as approved by qualified Dietician.