Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Services
Careline Clinic has a full-range of psychiatric Services specifically created to meet the needs of children, teens and their families. If they have problems with sadness, fears, anger and attention and learning, strange behaviour, weight, relationship trouble, struggling with grieve, divorce, trauma or mental illness, our multi-disciplinary team provides a comprehensive healing caring service to uphold the Human Dignity of our Children and teenagers.
Common mental disorders in Child/Adolescents treated at Careline Clinic includes:
- FUNCTIONAL NEURO-DEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS
- ANXIETY and DEPRESSION
- IMPULSIVE-CONTROL DISORDERS (KLEPTOMANIA, ECT.)
- CONDUCT DISORDER
- BEHAVIOURAL MELTDOWNS IN AUTISM/EPILEPSY/FAS DISORDERS
- and other childhood disorders requiring diagnosis, hospitalization stabilizing and treatment
Careline Clinic is licenced to admit 20 CHILD\ADOLESCENTS between the ages of 12-18.
- 24 hour professional nursing care in a protective environment
- Multi-disciplinary team
- PLAY Therapy Assessment Room
- School holiday Peer/Group Programmes
- Occupational Therapy Room and Kitchen (for their recreation, emotional growth, learning process)
- Own court yard with various outdoor games and activities
WE EMPOWER OUR ADOLESCENT PATIENTS WITH AS MANY SKILLS AS POSSIBLE TO ENABLE THEM TO COPE WITH LIFES CHALLENGES.