Our therapeutic and homely setting renders a continuum of Psychiatry services in a confidential and caring environment. State of the art Psychotherapy Crisis resolution forms part of a 2-3 week treatment Programme that guarantees back your zest for life. The Programme explore and deals with patients:
- Relationship with self (intra-personal)
- Relationship with others (inter- personal)
- Psychiatrists and Psychologists presentations for the Group as well as:
- Individual Contact sessions
- One on One group counselling
- Occupational Therapy and Activities (Child/ Adolescent separately from adults)
- Horse Therapy and Community outreach
- Spiritual Service
- Dietary assessments and implementation.
Attendance is compulsory as it forms an integral part of the Holistic Care and treatment.
Patients gain insights and knowledge about various aspects of their emotions and relationships. It is beneficial to listen to the discussions and presentations as perspective of own situations can often change when learning about other patients challenges.
GROUP THERAPY INCLUDES, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Emotional Intelligence,
- Anger Management
- Finance Management
- Managing Stress
- Substance Abuse
- Overcoming Depression and Bipolar
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Who am I?
- What do I do when I am Discharged
Occupational Therapy Discussions and Activities
- Symptoms of stress and quick fixes
- Problem solving
- Conflict Management
- Relaxation Therapy (Jacobson)
- Breathing and relaxing techniques
Cognitive Groups for
- Short term memory and decision making
Craft Groups to
- Stimulate creativity, enjoyment and relaxation
- New hobbies to do once home
Come and Rediscover your inner self and abilities.