Your Stay at Careline Clinic
Making the most of your stay at Careline Clinic
- For security reasons you are advised not to bring any valuables e.g. jewellery, electronic equipment or large sum of cash with upon admission to Careline Clinic.
- Due to our facilities nature and programmes we run, substances are not allowed on the premises.
- Firearms/ ammunition are prohibited as per the firearms Act.
- Leave your cell phone locked up in your cupboard as it is a distraction and make calls at night.
- Attend the group therapy, arts and crafts sessions as per schedule.
- Do not miss any sessions with your Psychiatrist/Psychologist.
- Attendance of group therapy sessions are compulsory as it forms an integral part of the Holistic Programme rendered by Careline Clinic.
- You are under no obligation to take part in discussions or share experiences with the group, yet you will still benefit from listening to the discussions and presentations.
- Individual progress / situations, the therapeutic team (that guides your recovery) and your Medical Aid scheme may determine your length of stay.
- Group therapy Programme is offered over 2 weeks, Psychiatrists could recommend that a patient spends a third week in the hospital.
- Inform relatives beforehand about our visiting times as visitors will under no circumstances be granted visits outside these times: MON – FRIDAY: 18h00 – 20h00, SATURDAY & SUNDAY: 14h00-15h00 & 19h00-20h00.
- Patients are permitted to park their vehicles in the designated parking area.
- Although Careline provides 24 hour security, all vehicles are parked at own risk.
- Smoking of cigarettes are only prohibited in the designated smoking areas in consideration of our non-smoking patients.
- Make prior arrangements for non- treatment related matters during your stay at Careline Clinic because no weekend leave / pass outs from the premises will be granted to you during your stay.
Necessities during stay and upon Admission
- Medical Aid membership card
- Identity Document/ Drivers licence
- Casual Clothes for day time
- Sportswear for Aerobics or the gymnasium
- Sleepwear, Slippers and a dressing gown
- Personal toiletries and bathing towels
- Any medication you are currently taking (to be handed in at the Nursing station upon admission)
- Small amount of cash for the Kiosk and Careline Laundry. (R20/ determined load of washing)
THE CARELINE CLINIC TEAM LOOKS FORWARD TO PROVIDING A CARING HEALING SERVICE TO YOU!!