SUBSTANCE ABUSE REHABILITATION FACILITY
Patients will have access to quality nursing care and our multi disciplinary team.
Folang Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Facility
- The Folang program will be facilitated in our serene and breezy yet modern facility.
- Participants will be accommodated for 3 weeks and have access to our dazzling gardens, filled with lovely birdlife and a very relaxing environment that is aesthetically pleasing to their minds and senses.
- Patients will have access to quality nursing care and our multi-disciplinary team.
- Luscious nutritional meals will be served to support recovery.
- Our patients will experience comfortable seating, good lighting, background music/television and reading materials in our therapeutic environment with walls decorated with fascinating art work.
- Our rooms have a homely feel, and walls are decorated with medical posters to help explain the most common risks in substance abuse.
- Psychology Program – “What to do when I am discharged”
- Rehab Program – Aftercare Referral and Placement
- Equipped with health education and knowledge regarding Mental Health condition.
- Health Education on prescribed medication and generics
- Minimized chances of relapse, re-admission/medication defaults.
- Symptoms of stress and quick fixes
- Self-Image, Communication
- Conflict management, Anxiety
- Relaxation Therapy (Jacobson)
- Breathing and relaxing techniques
- Experiential Learning Groups: Increase knowledge, develop skills and clarify values
- Cognitive Groups: Concentration, memory, problem-solving and listening skills
- Craft Groups-Stimulating creativity, relaxation techniques and new hobbies to engage once at home
RESIDENTIAL REHAB PROGRAM
- Detoxification or dry-out is needed before enrolment to the program
- OT for Skills development-crafts, baking and gardening
- Psycho-education through group sessions and individual contact sessions
- Holistic Social interventions through one-on-one sessions, family sessions and group sessions
- Motivational Testimonies from ex-users
- Spiritual and Nature awareness sessions
- Alcohol and Drugs Educational Workshops
- Fitness Program – Boot Camp and Gym Workouts
- Nutritional Program
- Weekend Relaxation:
- Karaoke and movie nights
- Braai/Potjie at facility or during boat trips at the river.
PSYCHO-SOCIAL GROUP INTERVENTION
- Emotional Intelligence
- Anger management
- Managing stress
- Co-Morbid Psychiatric Conditions
- Grief and Acceptance
- Relationships/Relationship Dynamics
- Financial Management
- What will I do when I am discharged?
- Rediscover your Inner self and Abilities.
Folang Facility: Gallery
Your Mental Health Starts Here
Flexible appointments and urgent care.
Or call — 053 030 0014